Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thursday LOLs -

Horny ghost Kev spooks housewife

A NORTHERN Territory woman is convinced a horny ghost is haunting her home.

Jennifer Mills-Young claims the ghost, named Kevin, once tried to drag her out of bed in the middle of the night.

"I was asleep," she said. "I woke up when someone grabbed my wrist.

"I though, 'Hmmm, hubby wants a bit of romance', when I suddenly remembered he wasn't even at home."

Mrs Mills-Young said she could feel the hand around her wrist trying to pull her up and out of bed.

"The moment I opened my eyes, the grip was gone and the room was empty.

"I yelled at Kevin that he was not welcome in my bedroom and that he couldn't come into bed with me.

"I told him to f*** off and to close the door behind him. A moment later I saw how the bedroom door slowly was closed.

"I jumped up and locked it - not that it makes much of a difference when you're dealing with a ghost."


Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment